Bouquets By Becky
Full Service Wedding and Event Florist
Customer Comments

Kati Magnacca on June 13, 2017 at 11:52 AM said:

Becky was great to work with! She met with me twice and allowed me to even make changes a week and a half before the wedding. She was so flexible with her meeting hours and I truly felt comfortable with her business.

On her contract of what I was ordering for the wedding, she provided photos of the flowers so I knew exactly what the flowers would look like. She worked with my budget and my "Vision" to make the center pieces and bouquets look perfect.

I cannot thank her and her mom for all the help they did for Joey's and my big day!
Nikki VanHoose on January 18, 2017 at 10:13 AM said:

Becky was absolutely wonderful! We had our wedding back in September 2016 and she was just a delight. She really listened to my thoughts and concerns, and she really brought her own ideas to the table. The tables looked amazing and all of the flowers for the ceremony itself were perfect. I highly recommend letting Becky make your day special! She certainly made ours that way!
Katherine King on October 2, 2016 at 11:58 AM said:

Becky was amazing! She was easy to meet with and easy to work with. She responded quickly. I showed her what I kind of wanted and she really got my vision. Everything looked more beautiful than I could ever imagine. And her prices might I add are the most reasonable, and her work is amazing! I would recommend her to every bride. She is also just a sweet kind person. She even showed up at midnight to collect her vases she let us use, so we didn't have to return them or worry about where they went for her.
If there was a star button I would give her 5 stars! Fantastic, exceeded my expectations.
Helen Dowd on July 28, 2016 at 8:30 AM said:

The flowers for our daughter's wedding were just beautiful. Everything from the bouquets to the tables were just perfect. Thank you Becky.
Jaime & Michael Mandilakis on June 17, 2015 at 6:34 PM said:

Becky,

When we saw your arrangements at our friend Eric's wedding, I knew I had to have you do our wedding!

You were such a pleasure to work with- so personable, caring, and genuinely interested in everything we talked about. We felt like we were chatting with an old friend! Your responses to emails/calls were so quick, too!

The flowers turned out better than I could have ever imagined! I was blown away with happiness when I saw everything being set up!

I will cherish my dried bouquet, as well as the photos of the gorgeous work you did. THANK YOU and your team for such an amazing job! You totally made our day!!
Terry on November 3, 2014 at 7:59 PM said:

I just want to thank Becky for making my daughter's wedding so magical. The flowers were outstanding .The chuppa was so beautiful and the tables were elegant. Everyone kept asking me who did the flowers.Not only is she talented,but Becky is one of the kindest easiest persons to work with. She made the planning stress free. Again thank you Becky for an outstanding job. Terry
Jen on July 29, 2014 at 3:00 PM said:

Becky,
Thank you so much for our beautiful flowers! They were absolutely perfect in every way! It was such a wonderful experience doing business with you throughout the entire wedding planning process! You are such a professional, kind, talented and knowledgeable florist. We will be referring you to all of our friends! Hope to work with you again in the future :) Thank you so much Becky!!
Dina on January 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM said:

Becky is such an amazing artist. She is patient and listens to brides who tell her every little detail of their likes and dislikes (me!). I was so impressed with her professionalism, creativity, and willingness to please. It is easy to become stressed when planning a wedding. I felt so comfortable with Becky and found it easy to place my trust in her designs. It was almost as if she could see in my mind what I was picturing and was then able to create it for me. I never had to worry about anything and she was always available to answer any questions or concerns that arose. Everyone who attended my wedding was in awe at the beautiful flowers that adorned my dream wedding. Thank you Becky! =)
Perfect Image Photography on January 7, 2013 at 11:54 AM said:

We had the pleasure of working with Becky and her crew at a recent wedding and was quite impressed. Not only were her flowers absolutely stunning, but she was a real pleasure to work with.

We look forward to working with her again and again.

Greg

PerfectImageStudio.com

Thank you for your interest in Bouquets By Becky.

Our goal is to understand your vision and to use our creative talents to bring your custom wedding dreams to life.

Congratulations on your engagement!! We look forward to meeting you!!

Sincerely,

Becky Petersen and The Bouquets By Becky team.

bouquetsbybecky@gmail.com          (440)-479-2817